In which I present my top ten top tens of 2010.
Top ten favourite places of 2010
– My Bed.
– On top of a hill, looking down at the city of San Francisco.
– Brighton seafront at dawn.
– Waking up on a train, riding through misty forests in the Pacific Northwest.
– A kayak in the middle of a bay filled with phosphorescent critters.
– The bear feeding enclosure at San Francisco.
– On a plane, high above the clouds, at night, looking at the northern lights play above the arctic circle.
– On a plane, above the clouds, looking at the sun hitting the pacific.
– On another plane, a tiny one, taking eleventy squillion pictures of a city. I should really consider pilotry.
– The floor of my friends house, while being hugged by small boys.
– A spectacularly pretty fjord in Norway.
– My favourite cafe in Brighton, and the fact they still have the same menu.
– Actually quite a lot of other places. Ten is a stupid number anyway.
– A ferry.
– A photo booth in portland, oregon.
– Coit tower.
– My sofa, under cats.