Ok, so I asked people to remember, if they could, some favourite posts.
These were some of the suggestions
But I feel like I should probably just keep adding to this and keep it as a resource, you know, for new visitors (hello!) and regular readers looking for things better than whatever Im currently writing (hello, sorry about that!) and passing big book publishing people or something. Ha. (But, you know, hullo big book publishing people! Hello!)
Anyway, here are some posts. Maybe I should divide them into sections.
But for now – just location. I think. and maybe mouse posts. and maybe something else. Oh I dont know.
– If its hurting, its working: Kinesiology for the unwilling
– Seagulls: a users guide
– And with that, we walked out
– The cereal killer
– littleredboat about the house.
– Dogs are better than women because.
– One girl and her cute little obsessive compulsive tendencies; One girl and her cute little obsessive compulsive tendencies (part i)
– Francis the Jolly Blue Biro – a story for children.
– I stand on a toad. In sandals (me, not the toad).
– a zoo in Berlin
– a windowless hotel room in Manchester
– India (by text)
– Kenya, on safari
(Part one, part two, part three;, part four)
As always, if anyone is kind enough to have anything to add to this list, drop it in the comments. Until I have to close the comments because of spam.